Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Have at least a 3.5 weighted high school grade point average.
- Have at least a 1030 SAT composite OR 20 ACT composite.
- Recent high school/early college graduate admitted to UNC Greensboro as a first-year undergraduate student (continuing and transfer students ineligible)
- North Carolina resident who is eligible for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Students must have a Zero Expected Family Contribution(EFC) as determined by their FAFSA.
To be considered for the UNCG Guarantee program students must first complete out Interest Form to ensure that applicants meet our minimum eligibility requirement and understand program expectations.
If deemed eligible students will receive a personalized link via email to complete our program application that requests the following information for further consideration:
– A 500-750 words essay based on a given prompt
– Two (2) recommendation letters that speak to the students strengths.
Completed applications are then reviewed by the Guarantee Selection Committee and decisions are provided via phone and email.