To be eligible students must meet the following requirements:
- Must Be North Carolina Resident Who Is Eligible For FAFSA
- Recent High School Graduate Admitted To UNC Greensboro As A First-Year Undergraduate Student.
- Must Have At Least A 3.8 Weighted High School Grade Point Average
- Must Have An Estimated Family Contribution of Zero (0).
Priority Consideration Deadline: January 1st, 2021
Application Deadline: Extended Until 35 Finalist Are Accepted
To be considered for the Guarantee Scholars Program students must meet the minimum requirements. You can request an application invitation using the Application Request Form. We encourage you to also look through our program expectations to understand what all the program entails.
If are eligible students will receive a personalized link via email to complete our program two part program application that requests the following information for further consideration:
– Part 1 will request Two (2) recommenders to submit letters of recommendation that speak to the student’s strengths.
– Part 2 will request a 500-750 words essay based on a given prompt and information about high school accomplishments and involvements.
Completed applications are then reviewed by the Guarantee Selection Committee and decisions are provided via phone and/or email.